Staying Mindful Five-day Retreat
This five-day retreat is an opportunity to support, inspire, deepen and/or develop a regular mindfulness practice. Although the retreat will have extended periods of silence, there will also be periods of enquiry into practice and some paired and group work. Through familiar and new mindfulness practices, this retreat provides an excellent opportunity to deepen our mindfulness practice and further develop aspects considered in the eight-week course in a safe and nurturing environment.
We will also look at how we can effectively bring mindfulness to our daily lives and our relationships, and how we can work with life’s difficulties in a gentle yet effective manner. Self-compassion will be a major theme throughout the retreat.
Who is the retreat for?
This retreat is suitable as a first retreat after completing the eight-week course and also for those with more experience who wish to develop their practice. It is also suitable for teachers looking for inspiration for follow-up courses.
What are the requirements to attend?
All applicants must have completed an eight-week MBSR or MBCT course.
Please arrive by 4pm on 30th September. The retreat will finish by 12.30pm on the last day, followed by lunch.
Trigonos is located in the village of Nantlle in North Wales between Penygroes and Rhyd Ddu. Caernarfon is the nearest town and Bangor the nearest mainline railway station (West Coast mainline). Please visit the Trigonos website for additional information and directions at http://www.trigonos.org/node/13.
What to bring/wear:
Some mats, cushions and blankets will be provided; however the quantity of equipment will be limited so please bring your own equipment if possible.
Our full rates have no hidden extras and include deposit, teaching, room and board.
Two Fee Options:
- Full rate for SHARED accommodation (2 or more to a room): £645.00 including the £100.00 deposit
- Full rate for SINGLE accommodation (1 to a room): £695.00 including the £200.00 deposit. Please note that there is limited availability for single rooms, which wil be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: The majority of our venues have shared bathrooms, including for SINGLE rooms. Please contact us if you have any specific needs that we need to be aware of.
If the full rate for SINGLE accommodation is paid but we cannot meet your request for a single room due to lack of availability, then we will allocate you SHARED accommodation and refund £100.00 to you or your employer.
The Application Process:
Our application and payment process involves the following steps:
- We receive your application form and assess it to ensure that this retreat is suitable for you. We endeavour to make assessments within a week, but if the retreat leader is on annual leave or on retreat, then this can take a little bit longer.
- Upon offering you a place, we will then invoice you either for the nonrefundable deposit (£100 non-refundable deposit for SHARED accommodation or a £200.00 non-refundable deposit for SINGLE accommodation) or for the full amount, depending which option you choose when you complete your application.
- Your place is fully confirmed once we receive your deposit or full retreat payment.
- If you selected to pay the deposit only, we will invoice you for the balance three months before the retreat starts.
- If the full rate for SINGLE accommodation is paid but we cannot meet your request for a single room due to lack of availability, then we will allocate you SHARED accommodation and refund £100.00 to you or your employer.
- We will email you the joining instructions in advance of the course.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Please read our Terms and Conditions for information regarding payments and cancellations.
For more information:
Please email us at email@example.com.